- Board-certified veterinary emergency & critical care and small animal internal medicine specialist based in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Received his Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Sciences and graduated as a University Honors Scholar from Colorado State University.
- Received his Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Cornell University’s College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care.
- Board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
- Certified Veterinary Journalist.
- Teleconsultant in emergency/critical care and small animal internal medicine for VetCT | Clinical Support in Your Pocket.
- Co-Editor of the textbook, Feline Emergency & Critical Care Medicine.
- Author of multiple chapters and articles in numerous textbooks and peer-reviewed medical journals.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.